- Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to learn each day. <see video>
- Meaningful work engages students in profound learning. <see video>
- Personal commitment to quality from everyone in the learning organization creates student and staff success.
- Trusting relationships in a safe and caring environment are vital to an innovative learning organization. <see video>
- Student success requires community support and engagement. <see video>
- Quality public schools build and preserve a healthy democratic society. <see video>
All students succeed in a future they create.
We engage and encourage students and staff every day through meaningful work in a safe and caring environment. <see video>
Learning for All ... Whatever it Takes!
Birdville ISD's Beliefs, Vision and Mission video
(Produced by Kelli Montgomery)